|~Love Us Forever~| |~Love Us Forever~|

Agreed

Look at van goh, no one ever liked him alive nor did they aknoweldge his work (besides the fact of the drinking, depression and anger inssues that made him seem crazy) but after he died his art was seen a master pieces and the master was truly a master.

Modern day Umpa Lumpas Modern day Umpa Lumpas

Yay~!

Finally a descent Daiblo flash~! I 'll I have to say is work on your talent in drawing and keep on kicking ass...You have to add druids and rouges and don't forgot the assasians (< Think I spelled that right O.o?)Or you'll make me very sad. Anywho, very cool.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

*smile*

Very cute and funny, awesome as always.

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

Cool...

I really liked it, very good. The way everything was done was perfect, I liked how the smoke was done. Really good job, I would liked to see what you can do if you were to draw actual people (maybe anime? XP) I know iy would be great.

Hinata the Candy Girl Hinata the Candy Girl

creepy...

I don't really agree with the guys below me, it was cute..But in a creepy way...anways I was going to start a Neji&Hinata fic of FFNet anyways..Lol.

Nephew - Blaa &amp;amp; Black Nephew - Blaa & Black

I love this flash, so...dark and..cool.

I really liked the blue flames, at one point the lips did sortof miss match but, it's hard making a flash. Ohh, and at the end when Beautiful neighbors appeared on her arm..it was pitful, anyones mistake, heh. Anyways, I liked it..it's in my favorites and make another flash, I hope it's as good as this one.

Encounter... Encounter...

Don't mind him!

I love this flash and it is aparent that the last reviewer didn't understand the words or the meaning of this flash...If your going to be a child about it...actually try to understand the work before you reveiw it.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

...I really do hate but love you dearly

I've watched the series all in one early morning while drinking chocolate milk, I was grossed out...In love, werided out and depressed. I love SF voice, and I just love the way he talks...Loved the puppets...These flashes are almost have a hint of tim burton in them and then again...What came across your mind when this odd but loveable creature Salad fingers wandered in your mind asking you if you had any rusty nails? I wish the series had gone on, but we can'talways get what we wish for...*sniffle* briallant.

Spoiler Note Spoiler Note

LMAO!!

I was like okay when it first started then when he pulled out that bad boy I started to laugh my ass off when he started to cut up light and mister yagami. When light yelled "DADDY!!" I wet myself...Cute but evil I love it!!

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

Kawaii

Cute, loved it. I give this a perfect ten, i didn't laugh much as i did the others, keep working hard and please...Make a fool of Neji and lee more My friends just kill for stuff like this Lol, buh-bye